Friday, October 28, 2011

Who I am and What I am doing here!!!

A warm welcome to all who are reading this blog. My name is Manas and I am an international student here in Vancouver, BC, Canada. The reason I started this blog is because I know there a lot of students back in India and other countries who would like to move out to countries like the USA, Canada, UK and Australia.

Most students are skeptical about moving out of thier home countries due to fear of unfamiliar situations, cultural differences and language barriers. What I want to do here is help students with their questions, post whatever informaton I have on schools here in Canada, provide information on how to apply for student visa and also make sure students who want to study abroad are not conned!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment