Thursday, December 29, 2011

Welcome 2012!!!







Atlast the year which is supposed to be the "end of the world" (again) is knocking at our doors!!!
New Years Eve is going to be the same for most young people around the world..ther will be a lot of drinking and partying!!!

So have anyone decided to do anything different this year? No, I am not talking about the resolutions that you make each year and break it within hours or days of making it :-P.  I nam asking if you have made a serious commitment for the coming year, goals that you want to achieve, something passionate, somrthing you have always dreamed of doing!!

Dont worry, I am not going to pry on your secret ambitions or desires. I am just trying to get to be the person who makes you think about your innermost needs and desires. I know I am not that charismatic to be the one to do it! But hey, there is nothing that can stop me from trying.

There is one thing that I still dont understand. Why is humanity always trying to connect impending doom with things that they dont know?? Just because the Mayan calendar ends in 2012.. that doesnt mean its the end of the world!! A New Age interpretation of this transition is that this date marks the start of time in which Earth and its inhabitants may undergo a positive physical or spiritual transformation, and that 2012 may mark the beginning of a new era. But this theory never got the hype and publicity that the doomsday theory generated!!!

Well I dont want to bore you guys with my theories and philosophies of humanity. All I want to say to you is have a blast this new year and have a prosperous year ahead!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment